Philippians chapter 4
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
1 So that, my brothers beloved and longed-after, my joy and crown, thus stand in Lord, beloved.
2 I call Euodia alongside and I call Syntyche alongside to think the same in Lord.
3 Yes, I ask also you, genuine yoke-mate, take-together with them, who struggled-together with me in the gospel, with Clement also and the remaining fellow-workers of me, whose names are in a book of life.
4 Rejoice in Lord always; again I will, rejoice.
5 Let your fairness be known to all men. The Lord is near.
6 Be anxious nothing, but in everything by the prayer and the petition with thanksgiving let your requests be made known toward God;
7 and the peace of God, the one holding-over all mind, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.
8 Remaining, brothers, as many things as are true, as many as solemn, as many as righteous, as many as pure, as many as loveable, as many as well-famed, if any virtue and if any praise, these things reckon.
9 What things also you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these practice; and the God of the peace will be with you.
10 And I rejoiced in Lord greatly that already once you blossomed the to think on behalf of me, upon which also you were thinking, and you were without-season.
11 Not that I speak according to a lack; for I learned in what things I am to be self-sufficient.
12 And I know both to be lowered, and I know to abound; in everything and in all things I have been initiated both to be stuffed and to hunger, both to abound and to lack.
13 I am strong for all things in the one empowering me, Christ.
14 Nevertheless you did well, having fellowshiped with me in the pressure.
15 And you also know, Philippians, that in a beginning of the gospel, when I came out from Macedonia, no church fellowshiped with me unto a word of giving and receiving except you only,
16 because even in Thessalonica both once and twice you sent unto my need.
17 Not that I seek the gift, but I seek the fruit, the one abounding unto your word.
18 And I have all things and I abound; I have been filled, having received from Epaphroditus the things from you, an odor of good-fragrance, an acceptable sacrifice, well-pleasing to God.
19 And my God will fill every need of you according to his wealth in glory in Christ Jesus.
20 And to our God and Father the glory unto the ages of the ages. Amen.
21 Greet every holy one in Christ Jesus. The brothers with me greet you.
22 All the holy ones greet you, and especially those out of the household of Caesar.
23 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with all of you. Amen.
1 Note — v. 13. TR: ἐν τῷ ἐνδυναμοῦντί με Χριστῷ. “in the one empowering me, Christ.”
2 Note — v. 23. TR: μετὰ πάντων ὑμῶν. Ἀμήν. “with all of you. Amen.”
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment